There are many ways to donate
Give to the $30,000 Matching Campaign
All donations are tax deductible:
- Make your gift online with a credit card. We accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard: click here
- Checks or money orders made payable to the Delmont Public Library can be mailed to: 75 School Street, Delmont PA 15626
- Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gifts program. You may be able to double or even triple the impact of your gift!
- Continue your support throughout the year by establishing monthly or bi-monthly payments. If you wish to arrange for a recurring gift to the Delmont Public Library, please contact Denni Grassel at 724-468-5329
- Sponsor a summer program by donating an in-kind gift such as a gift certificate or service from your business.
- You may make a gift in honor of a loved one. You also may want to remember a loved one with a memorial gift. Let us know the name of the person you wish to honor or remember when you make your gift. We will send you a receipt for the gift, and we will notify the honoree or the family of the loved one of your kindness.
Contact the Library at 724-468-5329 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Donate through your local United Way Chapter. Designation number 1603.
Go to smile.amazon.com and select Delmont Public Library as the organization.